Congratulations to the following girls who received Headteacher Special Commendations this term. The following were for work in curriculum subjects, either for one specific achievement or for consistent effort during the term:
Community Spirit Commendations November 2020:
- Eugenie 7C - Eugenie has made a positive start at Camden School for Girls. She is polite, friendly and helpful, particularly when communicating with other members of the form. She works hard in lessons, often contributes to class discussion and clearly wants to get involved with the extra-curricular activities on offer. Well done for a fab first half term!
- Eirann 7M - Eireann is an incredibly kind and caring member of the form community. She makes thoughtful contributions to class discussions. She's had an excellent start to CSG. Well done Eirann!
- Jessica 7R - Jessica is a kind, conscientious and considerate member of the form. She always offers insightul contributions to discussions and is the first to enthusiastically volunteer to help both her teachers and her peers. Well done Jessica, a brilliant start to Year 7!
- Milla 7T - Milla is a fantastic member of the school. She is always kind and caring with others. She is smart and ambitious and involved in many activities. Due to all this, Milla has had a great start at CSG - keep up the good work Milla!
- Temi 8C - Always thoughtful and enthusiastic in form time and PSHE
- Lacey-Brooke 8C - Always helpful and thoughtful in form time and PSHE
- Amina 8C - Always helpful, friendly and considerate of others
- Lina 8C - Showing fantastic community spirit in 8C: organising and encouraging participation in the 8C Blog and Secret Santa
Community Spirit Commendations June 2020:
- Rakeb 9M - For being an excellent communicator!
- Anna 9M - For being an excellent communicator!
- Sadaf 9M - For being an excellent communicator!
- Elsie 9M - For being an excellent communicator!
- Sadaf 9M - Congratulations for being a winner in the Schools' Plinth Competition
- Kaya 10M - Excellent and consistent work ethic during the year and in lockdown, in all subjects including PHSE. Kaya is always polite and helpful to others
- Annabel 10M - Excellent and consistent high work ethic during the year and in lockdown, in all subjects, and always volunteering to help with year group activities
- Kimya 10R - Excellent and consistent work ethic during the year and in lockdown, in all subjects, always polite and helpful to others in her form
- Louise 10T - Excellent and consistent work ethic during the year and in lockdown, in all subjects. Louisa has always been polite and helpful to others in her form and year group
- Iffat 11C - For spending five years at school quietly doing the right thing whilst always getting on with others as well as getting on with her work! Iffat has always been a pleasure to tutor and deserves recognition for her efforts at CSG!
- Stella 11M - Excellent involvement with the Year Book and many other Y11 leavers' tasks. Fantastic attitude the whole year, always caring about others
- Yumna 11R - Yumna tries her hardest in everything she does and always does so with tremendous positivity. She shows great kindness to all around her and has a lovely caring attitude that all her teachers would attest to!
- Mackenzie 11T - Excellent punctuality and a helpful member of the form
Jack Petchey Award Winners:
Louise 7R - Louise is a school council rep and has joined several sports clubs. She encourages others in her form to join with her. She has gone out of her way to make friends with students who have found the transition to secondary school difficult. Since starting CSG Louise also ensures she greets and interacts with the Reception staff on a daily basis putting a smile on their faces.
Emma 8M - Emma has been an enthusiastic and positive member of the CSG community since she started in Year 7 and always has a smile on her face. She consistently works hard, modelling excellent behaviour both in and out of lessons. She goes out of her way to be polite and friendly towards all students as well as all members of staff, not just her teachers. Emma is a PE ambassador for the second year running and an excellent role model for her peers, the head of PE has said that "she goes above and beyond what's expected as a PE Ambassador, and also shows great maturity in the role and during lessons".
Biba 10C - Biba has made a big contribution to school life, a dedicated team player and participates in numerous school activities including Brass band, Dance Company, Art, History, Orchestra, Choir & Further Maths. She works hard in class and is always supportive to her friends. She has made new students feel welcome and is a friendly face in the school to all students in all year groups.